Friday, March 2, 2012

Our Spring Must-Haves



Rebecca Minkoff blazer - This color is beautiful on every skin tone and works perfectly with my neutral wardrobe.  


Rebecca Minkoff bag - I'm over huge bags where your keys and wallet get lost.  These petite bags are versatile and perfect for any woman on-the-go.  


Citizens of Humanity Thompson ivory jean - The Thompson is my favorite skinny fit we carry and this ivory wash is soft without being too preppy.  


Rebecca Taylor dress - I'd wear this with booties and a different belt to edge the feminine look up a bit.  
 Rebecca Taylor sandal - The perfect neutral shoe for spring, with a platform for added comfort.



Twelfth Street cardigan - I loathe the feeling of cold air blowing on me, so this lightweight cardigan is perfect for stowing in my bag for flights or a chilly restaurant.  


Lainey M. scarf - This colorful print reminds me of sipping lemonade in a spring garden!


Erin Fetherston dress - I adore Erin Fetherston's aesthetic: mod with French influences, but always feminine.


Joe's Jeans skinny - The perfect ultra skinny fit, these tonal leopard printed jeans look awesome with this spring's pastel and neon color trends.  

Rebecca Minkoff sandal - The perfect pink.  You can't be in a bad mood with this color on your feet!

CLICK HERE to shop our new Spring '12 arrivals.

No comments:

Post a Comment